Sign In
RU
⌕
⎕ ⍆
X

Rules «2048»

In each round of playing a tile, the denomination is "2" (with a probability of 90%) or "4" (with a probability of 10%)

By pressing the arrow, the player can throw off all the tiles of the playing field in one of 4 directions. If, when dropped, two tiles of the same denomination “bump” one onto the other, then they turn into one, the denomination of which is equal to the sum of the connected tiles. After each move, a new tile with a value of "2" or "4" appears on the free section of the field. If, when the button is pressed, the location of the tiles or their value does not change, then the move is not made.

If there are more than two tiles of the same denomination in one line or in one column, then when dropped, they begin to connect from the side they were directed to. For example, tiles (4, 4, 4) in the same row will turn into (8, 4) after moving to the left, and into (4, 8) after moving to the right.

For each connection, game points are increased by the face value of the resulting tile.

The game ends in defeat if after the next move it is impossible to take an action.

GingerMartian Online 48 Solver Rank
! #562422   2022-08-08 02:10
Блин, чуть-чуть недотянула)))
SPOILER
-

Like + 8     9
GingerMartian Online 48 Solver Rank  2022-08-08 12:04 + 7
Ура))
SPOILER
-
anikina Online 54 Solver Rank  2022-08-08 12:10 + 3
GingerMartian, поздравляю!!! firework firework firework
Show All Answers
M170954 Last login: 2022-09-26 10:05:23 38 Solver Rank
! #562445   2022-08-08 12:33
прикольная игра.besh

Like + 5     0
Oxania Last login: 2022-09-25 21:35:23 47 Solver Rank
! #562561   2022-08-09 11:44
Боже, это же хит 2014, кажется, года! Правда, у мобильного приложения было больше опций: можно было выбрать поле значительно больше и возможность отмены хода. С таким набором можно было и до кубика с миллионом дойти.

Like + 5     0
Aa24504356 Last login: 2022-09-25 16:50:23 31 Solver Rank
! #563400   2022-08-18 10:51
Ура! Рекорд побит! До победы ещё далековато,но это тоже неплохо...
-

Like + 6     2
Mgla Last login: 2022-09-26 03:45:23 44 Solver Rank  2022-08-18 12:57 + 8
Выберите угол и собирайте в нём плитки змейкой, от большего к меньшему, стопками. И держите 2 смежные стороны всегда занятыми так же по градации размера, чтоб не приходилось освобождать угол. Удачи!
Aa24504356 Last login: 2022-09-25 16:50:23 31 Solver Rank  2022-08-18 13:47 + 5
Спасибоbig-rose
Vovka. Last login: 2022-09-26 05:29:23 46 Solver Rank
! #565517   2022-09-10 22:42
О как бывает
SPOILER
-
smile Специально такое не повторишь.

Like + 10     4
Aa24504356 Last login: 2022-09-25 16:50:23 31 Solver Rank  2022-09-11 09:53 + 3
Классно :)
Blbbzk Online 38 Solver Rank  2022-09-11 10:35 + 4
bolshoe-zhyuri
Show All Answers
Sign In



:)
Return to a minimized window
Close