1. General provisions
- GrandGames.net (hereinafter referred to as the SITE) is a software and hardware complex, as well as textual
and graphical information accessed through the domains japonskie.ru, grandgames.net, en.grandgames.net,
- Using the SITE functionality, or having passed the registration procedure, the user is considered to have
accepted the terms of this Agreement in full.
If the user disagrees with any of the provisions of the Agreement, the user does not have the right
to use the SITE and must delete his account.
- If you make changes to this Agreement with which the user does not agree, he must stop using the SITE and
delete his account.
- The site administration may make changes to this Agreement without notice to the user.
- The current version of the Agreement is always located on this page https://grandgames.net/termsofuse/
2. Description of SITE services
- A SITE is a free online service where every user can play games, solve puzzles, create and upload them
- Registered users can communicate with each other using text and image messages, leave comments on sections
of the site that are available for public viewing.
- The functionality of the site is provided "as is", without any obligations, no errors and guarantees of 100%
3. Creating and downloading content
Any registered user can independently download content to the site (text and graphic information),
and also download and create puzzles (Japanese crossword puzzles, puzzles, flash games, etc.) using the software
capabilities of the site.
- Users are personally responsible for any materials they upload to the site.
The administration of the site is not responsible for the publication of users that go against the laws
of any country.
- The user guarantees that the content downloaded to the site or created using the site functionality:
- Does not contain scenes of violence, pornography and other immoral things
- Does not contain scenes that can ignite an ethnic conflict
- Does not contain scenes that offend the feelings and dignity of others
- Is not subject to exclusive copyright of others
- The author grants the SITE administration the right to use content uploaded to the site or created using the
site's functionality as follows:
- refusal to publish or delete;
- public display
- Edit and edit
- commercial use;
- transfer of these rights to third parties
- After adding public information to the site that is used to operate, or describing games and puzzles, the
user does not have the right to request removal.
- Any content can be deleted by the administration from the SITE at its own discretion, as well as with the
official request of the controlling bodies or rightholders.
4. Processing of personal data
In accordance with the Regulation on the Protection of the Personal Data of the GDPR (EU General Data
Protection Regulation) of April 27, 2016, below are the data that can be collected by the SITE and third-party
- We keep the user ID, session ID, interface settings, and other data necessary for the correct functioning of
the SITE in COOCKIES files and the WebStorage mechanism of your browser.
- Any text and graphic information entered by the user in the interface of the site, as well as automatically
downloaded from the social networks during registration,
information about the user's browser, its Internet connection and geographic location,
information about any user actions can be stored in the SITE information storage devices,
and also with the help of analytics modules of Yandex and Google companies embedded in the SITE.
- In order to identify violations of site rules, as well as analysis of behavior, determination of interests
and preferences of users,
the site administration can analyze any information specified in paragraph 4.2 with the help of
- Content created by users and available on the SITE without authorization can be indexed and available
through any search engines and other software and hardware complexes that collect information
from Internet sites in an automatic mode.
5. Other conditions
- Any user can leave suggestions for improving the functionality of the site, information about the violation
of these rules using the feedback form, or forum.
- When solving speed-fixing puzzles, as well as in combat mode, you can not use third-party programs and
browser add-ons to facilitate the solution.
- It is prohibited to "flood" and "spam" in comments, insulting in rough form other players and the site
- It is forbidden to copy site materials without the consent of the administration.
- You can not use browser add-ons or other software products that block ads from appearing on the site.
- It is forbidden to place hints in puzzles in comments to them, except for hints hidden in Spoiler.
- The administration reserves the right to refuse registration, limit, or cancel the operation of any account
in violation of the specified rules.
If you do not agree with any clause of these rules, you should refuse to use the site.